Foot therapy can cure cervical spine disease by reliving the cramps of the affected and the blood, and promoting the blood circulation.
Reflecting areas in pathology
Cervical spine, Neck, Brain, Kidney, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Lung, Should, Trapezius muscle, Scapula, Head/neck lymph, Arms, Thoracic spine, Sacrum, Coccyx, Parathyroid gland, Adrenal
1. Press Kidney, Urinary bladder areas 50 times with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
2. Press Ureter area back and forth for 50 times with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
5. Press Cervical spine, Neck, Brain 100 times each, with a moderate local pain.
6. Press Shoulder, Trapezius muscle, Head/neck lymph, Arms, Parathyroid gland, and Adrenal areas 50 times each, with a moderate local pain.
7. Press successively Cervical spine, Thoracic spine, Lumbar spine, Sacrum, Coccyx areas 50 times each, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
8. Press Thyroid gland back and forth for 50 times, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
9. Repeat step 1, 2, 3 by half.
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Once daily, One treatment for 10 days. It is more successful with herbal medicines
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)|
|Video Cassette (plus free book )||More information,please click here->|